I recently wrote about the fact that the fall and winter months are a great time to sell your home. Buyers are out there looking, and they’re serious about purchasing.
Today I’ll take it one step further. Here are 7 reasons why the holiday season is a great time to sell:
1. People who look for homes during the holidays are serious buyers!
2. Buyers have fewer homes to choose from during the holidays since many people are waiting until the new year before they list their home. There’s less competition for you!
3. Homes show well when beautifully decorated for the holidays.
4. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
5. Buyers have more time to look during the holiday season as many people take time off from work.
6. Many people start the new year with a brand new job. Those transferring…
View original post 39 more words